Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 16:46 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
> As I've been writing this, something interesting has occurred to me: by
> the time I stopped doing tech support for an ISP (Our call center was
> closed and the entire support crew was laid off.) I had been "on the
> phones" longer than anybody else there.  I found myself, more and more,
> finding things obvious that nobody else understood or knew, simply
> because none of the other techs had anywhere near my experience.
> Considering how long I've been using Linux, this may well be simply
> another case of my not realizing how different my experience level is
> compared to the rest of the list.

...And for those of us on the list who have been running Linux pretty
much exclusively since Red Hat Linux 4 and earlier (and who use sudo
properly):

def. Hubris (World English Dictionary)

hubris or hybris ('hju:bris)
-n
1. pride or arrogance
2. (in Greek tragedy) an excess of ambition, pride, etc, ultimately
causing the transgressor's ruin