Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On 03/21/2011 11:28 AM, James McKenzie wrote:
> Either way, I prefer to give users sudo as it is restrictive and I
> know what they can/cannot do and how much damge I'll have to fix when
> they break things.

My point is, if it's your box and you're the only user, you know the
root password and there's no excuse for using sudo.  Using sudo under
those circumstances is, IMAO one of the hallmarks of the luser.  Please
note that I'm a long-term member of the Scary Devil Monastery, and this
attitude is typical of a monk.  If you don't know what that last
sentence meant, be glad.