Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On 19/03/11 05:21, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 03/18/2011 10:15 PM, Chris Kloiber wrote:
>> I may have to skip F15, which saddens me.
>
> Why?  If Gnome 3 is in F 15, it's going to be in 16 as well.  Just move
> to a different desktop, like XFCE.

I can see the logic in that, but it's a shame.  If everyone who wants
a bit of user interface stability jumps ship there will be no brakes
on the Gnome developers at all: they'll just carry on deleting user-
configurability and adding kewl new features.  The trouble is, anyone
who installs Fedora or uses the live DVD gets whatever is the default,
but an experienced Fedora user like me will have no idea how to use
the thing... ;-)

Andrew.