Re: Ubuntu Was Re: Linux on ARM tablets?

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Andras Simon <szajmi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you checked the financial health of Novell and Red Hat recently?
> I'm not sure Red Hat would like to be anywhere near where Novell is...

Andras, you must have reading problems. I was citing Novell not as an
example of what to do, quite the contrary. Novell has a sever OS lead,
and they sit on their niche market, while Microsoft took the server
market from the bottom up, starting with home desktops, conquering the
minds of people, and then moving upwards to the IT sysadmins´ turf.

FC