Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 05/31/2010 08:55 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> 2010/5/31 Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

  In the spirit of 'its not dead yet' in the immortal words of monte
python (pre 2.6 version .. :-) - as regards this thread anyway !

  (1) I like the page - it is clean and clear and refreshing and I think
serves its purpose (as stated) well.

  (2) It is quite appropriate to seek comments from broader audience
towards the end of the development cycle (even from those who did not
participate from the inception)

  (3) Under More Options -> All download Methods
      There is a 'See all torrents' link.

      If this wasn't there before, clearly the team has paid attention
and listened to (2) - thank you for those that wanted it.

  (4) Can we put some civility back in here .. pretty please ? This is a
really good website ... see the good stuff ...

   (5) Thank you web team (Máirín Duffy et al) - for creating a really
nice and functional part of the website.

 gene

  (who uses rsync and thinks a torrent sounds like something being
flushed ... ;-)