Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 05/29/2010 09:56 AM, David Boles wrote:
> On 5/28/2010 9:35 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> On 05/29/2010 08:56 AM, David Boles wrote:
>>
>>> On 5/28/2010 8:05 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>>

>>> That makes two. You also deserve congratulations for doing your part.
>>> That makes you part 'two' for two.
>>>

>> No, that simply makes me one of two that have chosen to reply.  You have
>> no way to measure or conclude how many others are doing the same.
>>

> So you reply now? To me?

Since you made an incorrect observation, who would you like me to reply to?
> Where were you when this horrible abomination was being thrust on the
> world for Fedora????

I have no idea what you mean.
> BIG smile goes here.  :-)
>
> Seriously.
>
> This was worked on for a long, long time. My impression was that a lot
> of the design was made to calm down (ducks here) the KDE folks that felt
> slighted the last time.
>
> Really Ed, and ALL of you, me too, can we not go back to being a friends
> with a common goal for Linux group and STOP attacking each other over
> really trivial things?

Where, in the recent thread, have folks not been friendly...  Well,
except for that one time where someone used "asshole" to describe their
fellow posters?
> Think about that. Allies towards a common goal instead of attacks on
> each other over really stupid, it does not matter, crap?
>
> And think about this. Your language and customs will *PROBABLY NOT*
> compare with those of many other users here. What you see as a normal
> response may be offensive to someone else. And that is a mirror. Them to
> you.
>
> Can we not all be friends here? Can we not all understand that what we
> say MIGHT just be no understood as what we meant.
>
> Opinions are fine. As are ideas. As are suggestion.

To repeat, I think what your are reading now from those folks you
labeled "assholes" are simply opinions.

--
"Cogito ergo I'm right and you're wrong." -- Blair Houghton 葛斯克 愛德
華 / 台北市八德路四段