Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

Res wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>>> statement as often as you like, i really dont care becasue my network
>>> runs smoothly i have a lot of time to repeat teh same stuff as well
>>
>> OK...  Send me the data directly.
>
> hahahah and have you forward it to the list :) sure :P

No, I won't.  I'll even sign an NDA.

I will verify your data and simply state if your data stands up.

So, put up, or....

Oh, I hope you don't mind....but I deleted the rubbish response...

>> Wally is waiting for you.
>
> who or what is wally?

Hummm....  A supposed techie that doesn't read Dilbert?

I'm done here and await your data.  I won't be holding my breath.