Re: Fedora philosophy (was ATI video comes out of the closet)

Richard England wrote:

> Les,  Mikkel,
>
> Can I humbly request that you to agree to disagree and perhaps let this
> list get back to addressing technical issues with Fedora?  Like or or
> hate it, Fedora is what it is.
>
> You both add a lot to the technical issues addressed here but there
> seems to be no end to your current discussion.
>
> ~~R

OK - I'll be good for the rest of the weekend. More then that I can
not promise. The current discussion was not intended to have an end.
It is more of an endurance contest to see who can keep it up the
longest. We have them every so often, and they always boil down to
the same issues, regardless of what the original problem was.

Mikkel