Re: Fedora philosophy (was ATI video comes out of the closet)

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

All your arguments boil down to that Fedora is not the tool you want
it to be. But Fedora is not meant to be that tool in the first
place. So arguments that it isn't suitable for this or that function
should first consider if it was intended to provide that function.
If it was not, then why should it be expected to?

If someone doesn't say it, perhaps no one will think such a thing is desirable.

You have been
pointed to distributions that do provide what you want.

No, none of them have what I've said I want, and what I believe a lot of people would want.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx