Re: raid-one

Karl Larsen wrote:

Les your fix is to re-install f7 as the first best fix or 2. buy two more new hard drives. Both are very time consuming and the new hard drive sounds best.

The real good paper I got from Jeffrey is 7 pages long and it does cover the whole thing. But I do not know the module name for the RAID-1 and that is critical because the kernel right now does not load that module. I know how to make it load but you do need the name :-)

lsmod on an fc6 box with raid shows I have a modules named raid1 and raid456 loaded.

   The lsmod on my f7 says no raid* is in the kernel. This must be fixed!

I guess I've never converted one with no initially installed raid to a root filesystem on raid so that may be right. I've changed and added md devices but only where the raid modules would have already been set up.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx