Re: raid-one

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 14:34 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     There are some special raid configuration software. One is "fdisk"
> and with that you can make partitions that have the special fd
> configuration.

To be precise, that's not special raid configuration software.  "fdisk"
is used for partitioning drives, in *general*.

I agree with Les - when talking about arranging drive structure, you
should mention that the process is destructive, and you should back up
anything that you need to keep, first.

Instructions need to be accurate and instructional.  Being inaccurate
causes people to make mistakes.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386