Re: Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

Scott van Looy wrote:

>> Everyone needs a bit of humor in their day.
>                           ^^^
>                           It's "humour". Bloody colonials =P

Actually, we colonials used to spell it that way back in the 1800's.  But
this this German statistician, of all people, determined that the extra
letter in this and other words was the major cause of excessive ink usage
and postulated it partially responsible for the rise in ink prices.  While
it was never proven that this practice was the result of the combined
efforts of the Ink Lobby it was decided to drop letters from certain works
to lower the demand and thus the price of ink.  That is until HP came along.
 :-)