Re: Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

Alan Cox wrote:
Then they should EXCLUDE the ENITRE package.
That way some, like the OP, don't get frustrated thinking they did something wrong because the damned thing doesn't work.

Ah of course its obviously better thant a couple of million users don't
get any working office suite than you get a little confused by a specific
feature. I'm sorry I must have forgotten that you are the only person who
counts and that every other users needs are irrelevant,

Wouldn't it be better for those couple million users to have a simple way to get the real thing from someone willing/able to distribute it than to have a crippled version dumped in their lap?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx