Re: Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

Res wrote:

> Firslty, gawd is greshko still trying to reply to me,

No.  Not "to" you.  Just the funny words you spout.

> if he reads this
> he should be remined that I told him I label him one of this lists key
> trolls and as my time is limited I never read anything he (or the other
> key trolls) post, (when im next on holidays and have more time maybe ill
> create some entertainment again tho)

The feeling is mutual.  But, I don't blacklist anyone from my incoming mail.
 Everyone needs a bit of humor in their day.

> and a hint to him I aint reading his crap in here either, ill be
> skipping to Robins comments...

The fact that you don't read it is meaningless to me.

While you won't read this, the response from Red Hat to the question below,
direct from Red Hat it inserted...

> I really wonder what the likes of OpenOffice Org and the Mplayer and so
> forth think of fedoras butchering of their code.

"Red Hat reviews and scrubs its code for intellectual property issues. Our
approach has always been conservative, i.e., if there is any question,
resolve the issue or remove the code.  Red Hat recently implemented a number
of changes in its distribution of OpenOffice to address such issues.  These
changes should not be construed as implying any immediate intellectual
property problem; rather, they have been implemented to assure that no such
immediate problems arise. While implementing these changes in our own
distribution of OpenOffice, we have also made them available upstream to the
OpenOffice project."

Let me know if you need additional information and or comments from Red Hat.