Re: Windows Media players

Douglas Furlong wrote:

Hopefully we are getting closer :)

Douglas: I'm back in front of my computer. Your last series of tips did the trick. I deleted the mplayer plugin file from the Mozilla folders, and that let me choose a default player the next time I clicked on a Windows Media file. I was able to find the file in the /usr/bin folder with your other suggestions, this time, and I'm now defaulted to Kaffeine as my WM player. I'm happy. Thanks for the assistance!
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA