Windows Media players

I'm looking for suggestions on media players. I've installed Real and Helix successfully, but haven't been able to get Windows Media to work. I've tried mplayer, but I don't think I got all the installation steps correct. It seems a lot more difficult to get working than Real was, so before investing more time in the effort, I was wondering if this is the best (if not only) Windows Media plugin that works with Mozilla?