Re: Setting up network

I think I found the message but it is a hard copy of instructions you sent me on simplifying the yum.conf file
If that is the one I cannot find it anywhere in the e-mail trash or the list on the internet. I had a problem with my netscape and and had to do a uninstall and reload. Why it disappeared I have no idea. I sent you a reply saying I did not have knowledge about using the edit file. I do have a print out of that e-mail so you will not have to resend it if it is the one.

reader@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Bill Tetens <zuki269@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Far as I can tell I did not get the message. Have not received anything from you since late last evening.

Bill, There seems to be some really basic problems with communication here.
I mentioned in my last post that I'd sent a message privately AND
to this list. The very message in question is on
this groups list.

You respond by telling me you didn't get it privately but say nothing
about whether you can see it on the group.  Are you able to find my
message on this group?  If so please say so.  I posted the message-id
for you in previous post.