Re: Setting up network

Far as I can tell I did not get the message. Have not received anything from you since late last evening.

reader@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Bill Tetens <zuki269@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Have not heard from you but am ready toi contiunue to get the netword to wotrking. Will wait for your next steps on the list.

Did you overlook my message

It was also sent privately to: Bill Tetens <zuki269@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

If so, it is on the mail-list now pleae read it.