Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

Well, Joe, I don't know about Fedora 14 but I do know about earlier
Fedoras and Scientific Linux 6 which I happen to have up on a virtual
machine. All of them require the USER's password for sudo, not the root
password. You should be able to test that yourself fairly easily.

(I made that same mistake, publicly, a few years ago around here. When
you do that the lesson tends to stick around. And of course, we NEVER
use the same password for root as for our own account, do we?)

{o.o}