Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 21:25 -0400, David Boles wrote:
> > What on Earth are you talking about? This branch of the thread has
> moved
> > on from complaining about the web page and is now about what spins
> > should be called in future. Get a grip.
>

> I have a grip fella. But you people, you attitude, suck.
>
> Err... you mean that this thread has gone beyond the what you,
> personally want from the Get Fedora download page to what you, again,
> personally what from in the future. As of today? Without any input.

This is where I stopped reading. You seem to be commenting on some
completely imaginary poster that has nothing to do with me or my
attitude. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else, but I've no interest
in a tit-for-tat exchange on the subject of who said what. The entire
thread is archived and I stand by everything I said.

Cheers

poc