Re: ATI video comes out of the closet

Frank Cox wrote:

So I have to keep repeating it.

No.  You don't.  We heard you the first time.  (And the second time, and the
third time, and...)

You have been told several times now that Fedora isn't what you're looking for,
and it is unlikely to ever be what you are looking for.

Therefore, as I said earlier, I really do think you're in the wrong place.

I wish you the best of luck finding a Linux distribution that meets your
needs.  Fedora is not it, not today, and most likely not tomorrow either.

No, but I'm betting it will be again for the 6 months preceding the next RHEL release. And it could be more of the time.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx