Re: ATI video comes out of the closet

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:22:41 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I have to keep repeating it.

No.  You don't.  We heard you the first time.  (And the second time, and the
third time, and...)

You have been told several times now that Fedora isn't what you're looking for,
and it is unlikely to ever be what you are looking for.

Therefore, as I said earlier, I really do think you're in the wrong place.

I wish you the best of luck finding a Linux distribution that meets your
needs.  Fedora is not it, not today, and most likely not tomorrow either.

Sorry, but that's the way that it is.