Re: broadcom wireless under F7 -- the recipe(?)

> and in that drop-down list of choices, the only broadcom chip was
> "Tigon3" which i'm guessing is not the right choice.  but, really, i
> was hoping that the config utility would see the chip.  was i being
> hopelessly optimistic and naive?

IIRC system-config-network "New" buttons and the like are modal based on
which tab you are on (sigh)... I think you want to be on the "Devices"
tab and click New, it does something different than if you are on the
Hardware tab and click the same New button on the top toolbar.

-Andy