Re: Problem accessing some https sites

Craig White:
>> try adding this to /etc/sysctl.conf
>>
>> # hack to fix problems with internet routers
>> net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling = 0

Jacques B.:
> That did it!!  Thanks to all for your input.  Special thanks to Craig
> and Robert for the solution!

If that hadn't been it, the other thing I would have suggested, and is
probably worth remembering for the future, is whether your browsers are
set up to verify revocation of SSL certificates.  That often fails, and
without giving you any clues as to what's going wrong.

I read messages from the public lists.