Re: Problem accessing some https sites

I'm going to re-boot into my SuSE partition and see how it behaves from there.

I'll post an update.

Well I'm in SuSe now (default 10.1 install) and it works fine.  So
there is something wrong with settings over on my FC6 partition.

Other than iptable and the GUI firewall settings, is there anything I
can shut down to test for the problem?  Do the settings of Firefox
carry over to Konqueror (I can't imagine)?  If not, then I should have
been able to access the site from Konqueror had FF been the culprit.

Surfing to other locations do not appear to be a problem at all.  Just
navigating to certain https sites, and doing a whois.

Thanks,

Jacques