Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Hi

I care enough to point out the problem but have no real
interest in which distribution is most popular.

Point to the people who did the work or where it would make a impact or do the work yourself. There is nothing stopping you.

Dont even think anybody at all cares for Fedora? . Stuff doesnt get happened automatically buddy. You are harping on a non-existent issue.

I'll believe it when I see improvements in the user install
process that match or surpass other distributions.
Be specific. If you have development discussions post to fedora-devel list. For bugs use http://bugzilla.redhat.com

--
Rahul