Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Hi

One behavior of Bugzilla that makes bug tracking hard is that bugzilla entries no longer appear on the filer's homepage and are easily lost until the expiring release bug reports were closed or questioned for feedback. I forgot all about the Synaptic related bug until questioned and it did not appear as a category on the filer homepage. Another category related to these types of reports might give developers a less cluttered with "lost and found" bug reports.

The issue that I reported was long ago resolved. I had no idea it was still open. If the report showed on the page, I would have closed the report as resoved.

We have been having some discussions on improving bugzilla. I have a handily list now. I will this feature request to that list. Continue using bugzilla though. It has its quirks but its a mature and reliable workhorse.

--
Rahul