Re: Is this real or spam

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:

On 1/17/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundation

OK, Elliot and Rahul, thanks to you both.

(That just means I was partially wrong during a recent interview when
I was asked the relationship between FC and RHEL.)  But I have a
better clarification.

You are welcome. Do you have a online reference to the interview?. If you can only offer a private copy you can mail me off list. Just some personal curiosity about the discussions within the interview.

--
Rahul