Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Hi

Rahul, I suspect it would be a good idea if they visited this list from
time to time to get a sense of the "buzz". That is what I do with the
LKML list.

Some of them are active in the lists or read it atleast regularly but knowing the schedule of the developers involved I am very reluctant to ask them do more work in keep tracking of the list. They rather be concentrating on their expertise of churning out code that will have a better impact. I have an effort on progress to help everyone including the developers and users of Fedora understand and keep track of important changes and discussions within the project by providing summarized weekly reports. I am hoping that the relevant developers would benefit from this too.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects

If you anyone here who read/participate in this list would like to summarize it on a weekly basis in a short way you can contribute - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/Contribute. Contact me off list if you need any help with that.

--
Rahul