Re: Setting up network

Have not been able t9 copy and paste since I am noit using the e-mail on the Linux. Have not been able to save the copy to a floppy to transfer it. The reply in the terminal window in question that I sent has a typo by me. There was no L at the start of the reply.

It reads as follows: (rpm: one type query/verify may be performed at a time) Without the quotation marks.