I have FC=1 successfully running on a Dell Optiplex GXi that will not
boot from the CDROM.  This is an old machine that works well but the
BIOS won't let me boot from CDROM.  I tried the FC1 boot disk, no joy,
it won'd recognize the FC2 CD.  I have searched for two weeks for how to
fool my old computer into booting from CDROM, again no joy.
Besides buying a new computer, upgrading the BIOS, or buying a USB ren
device, have you suggestions?
Bob