Re: I want to force 1/2 duplex from my network card. How?

[ previous reply got eaten by mailman bug ]

Am Di, den 30.03.2004 schrieb Gilbert Sebenste um 18:51:

> > Please do not hijack foreign threads. Posting a new subject mail to
the
> > list please use an empty mail editor window and do not take a
foreign
> > posting. Else the mail contains a misleading reference to an
unrelated
> > topic - like your post now.
>
> How is this unrelated? I described the problem, and then went into
detail.

Your initial posting has in mail header:

As it is the first mail with subject "I want to force 1/2 duplex from my
network card. How?" why should it be a reply to "Re: kernel: Out of
Memory"?

Again: use an empty new mail editor window and do not take a foreign
posting, do not erase subject and body and do not then fill in your own
content.

It just makes mailing list handling easier for those with threaded view.

Thank you

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 20:13:57 up 11 days, 3:55, load average: 1.14, 1.14, 1.14
                   [ ÎÎÏÎÎ Ï'ÎÏÏÎÎ - gnothi seauton ]