Re: I want to force 1/2 duplex from my network card. How?

Hi Alexander,

> Your initial posting has in mail header:

> As it is the first mail with subject "I want to force 1/2 duplex from my
> network card. How?" why should it be a reply to "Re: kernel: Out of
> Memory"?
>
> Again: use an empty new mail editor window and do not take a foreign
> posting, do not erase subject and body and do not then fill in your own
> content.

D'oh! Stupid Pine. Sorry about that! I am usually very careful not to do
that. I hit "reply" but then deleted the subject header. I forgot, Pine
still carries over the mesage headers. My bad!

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***