kernel: Out of Memory

     I've searched through the list archives and have been unable to find
anything that can shed some light on this issue for me.  I have a base
fedora install that once a week when the log rotate happens runs out of
memory for some reason.  The only package not in the fedora install I have
on the system currently is Dans Guardian.

     System has 192 MB of ram and 256 mb of swap.

     If I manually run the log rotate everything works fine, there must be
something else happening that I don't realize that is causing the memory
problems.  I'm fresh out of ideas so any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Tim