Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

fwiw, I wasn't attempting to top post or anything... I was simply
replying to those that had replied to me, and to other things that
didn't sit right.

I generally just read along and say nothing... sorry if I wasn't
following proper etiquette though, I suppose it's much better etiquette
to make pointless off-topic posts declaring such things.

Live and learn.