Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 09:21 -0600, Steve Lindemann wrote:
> I've been trying to explain to one of my windoze centric co-workers
> why top posting is not appropriate and couldn't find the right words.

Often the simplest demonstration is to give them something written down
that's out of logical sequence.  Either answer and question (pun
intended), or simply a dialogue.

It escapes a great many people's understanding that when you do
something for someone else (e.g. publish an e-mail), it's the other
people that have to understand it.  They don't know what you were
thinking, they can only see what you present.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.