Re: 2.6.23 kernel

ummmm when your responsible for what I am, yeah, because I'm paid to not have things fuck up, but since we moved all servers to Slackware, we've never had a single hiccup, so I aint had to any problems in years. for fucks sake, RH cant even sort out their own rsync servers, why would I try trusting them again, its a complete joke, and the funny thing is, the same person resposible for it is probably still in that job

Which is why you would run something like RHEL for production critical stuff. So if you have a problem you have somewhere to escalate to. Heck if you are really really responsible for what you are (and we don't know what that is) feel free to try out Solaris (sorry about the blasphemy in advance).

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi B. Sc RHCE