Re: Microsoft closes another deal, is redhat next?

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 12:38 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> That stuff was going to over 5,000 engineers who couldn't read any
> of it.

That's probably the best thing, anyway (not being able to read corporate
balderdash).  Ooh, yes, there are ways to rubbish things without
swearing, but not in modern lingo.  ;-)

But back to the thread, this is the sort of thing that "forces" people
into Windows by forcing them away from what they want to use.  With the
you join us or you miss out attitude.

And that was what my comment about them making life difficult was about.
Not that they'd send the goons over to rough you up, but they'd make it
so damn hard for you to continue to use your software, that you'd cave
in and use theirs.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386