Re: Volume Control use

on 6/24/2007 3:56 PM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>

>> What set you off, it appeared to me, was that my menu structure, which is
>> similar to the one in Fedora 7, differed from your Fedora Core 6 menu
>> structure. The Fedora people are forever rearranging the menus. Other
>> distributions do that also.
>
> The Fedora (or is KDE?) menu seems very strange to me.
> I can't see any logic to the choice of items
> in Administration, Settings and System.
> The Control Centre is much better organized, IMHO.

You know that you can edit and change your KDE, you mentioned KDE, menus
to suit what you like? Same goes for GNOME menus.

> I hope the KDE people look at Windows occasionally.
> Bill Gates seems much better in this small area, I feel.

It is Fedora that decides what the KDE menus look like in Fedora. They
change the ones that come from 'stock' KDE. All distributions do that.

Sure hope that you have a 'flame suit' to put on after that statement.  ;-)

--

  David