Re: Webcam with FC6

On 21/12/06, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anne, for what its worth, I cruised over to logitech and emailed
customer support what I thought. <cackles> It's 10:20 PM now, and about
10:21 they'll be using the red fire extinguishers on their mail server.
<evil cackles>  Ric

Good for you. If half the people on this list wrote to Nvida,
Logitech, ATI, and some other 'names' you could bet that they'd
listen. Let's not do it all at once, but every few days pick another
company and write to them. If thousands of users wrote one email a
day, and do not seem related, then they'd see the potential market
that they're losing.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/how_can_i_be_safe_online.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/479/tool.php