Re: Webcam with FC6

> > Keith, have you contacted Logitech about the problem? If people don't
> > stand up and say "I want linux support" then nobody is going to
> > provide support for linux.
> > Here is their US phone number: 702-269-3457
> > And here is the page with their contact form:
> > http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser
> >/ask.php

I totally disagree with that, but too much discussed yet...

> Logitech webcams are generally well supported under linux, I think.  Someone
> sent me the link http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Webcam-HOWTO/hardware.html#MODELS
> and ISTR that a number of Logitech models are listed as good.  I'd certainly
> consider going to Logitech for help when everything else has been tried.
>
> Anne
> --

Logitech webcams are good (actually philips, I think..), but Logitech
sucks. And talking about Logitech webcam support is completely
ingenuous, since it simply does not exist.

I suppose that developers of the diff. drivers from matching webcam
models brand Logitech, could say something about Logitech.. :-))

Daniel

P.S. Too much tired for a flame.. OK?