Re: Monitor destroyed by install

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Ric Moore wrote:

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 19:28 -0800, ols6000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Instead,
you collectively should

Whoa! There's that pesky word "should"... kinda aggressive, especially
when no one on this list does the trained seal bit, especially for no
fish. Exchange "should" with "...it would be better if..." or
"...according to my perspectives..."  Then "should", and the moral
high-ground that it occupies, is not fuel to a potential fire.

It's an interesting experiment to go one whole day without using that
word. I damn near turned blue, but I learned something I needed to
learn. I used "should" a lot and needed to see that firsthand as
well. ;) Ric

Also worth mentioning that this is a *user* list. Most of the real driver experts who can help with this issue are more likely to be found on the
fedora-devel list, or at X.org.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences