Re: Resizing an LVM volume to make way for XP install?

Now I've got an empty LV partition starting at 277 or something like
that. My other partitions are beyond that. My plan is to wipe out the LV
partition and put XP in there. (It's 10 GB so that should be enough <s>.)

You will probably want a layout something like this:
/boot
Windows XP
Linux LVM

Turns out that my XP disk still won't recognize the free space. Stupid software. I'm gonna have to toast the entire box and install XP from scratch first. Hope it works. :)

Whil