Re: Can an LCD display be damaged by the wrong display output?

> I'd reboot with it plugged in and see if I got the console...far easier
> than a trip to the shop... ;)
>
> --
Although I may have destroyed the monitor, the computer and graphics
card continue to work perfectly.

How difficult and expensive would it be to diagnose and fix? Would it be
better just to buy a new monitor? This had to happen just at the time I
need the monitor most.

Rick B.