Re: Analog Telephone Adapter usage

On 11/3/06, Thufir <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't mind buying the hardware and monkeying around with it to get
things to work, but I don't want to waste my time.  Can I somehow simulate
STUN?  Some sort of advanced ping?

The SIP hardware that I have seen has STUN built into it. No doubt not
all of them do.

However, according to the Gizmo forums, that particular SIP hardware
adapter that you are looking into has a problem with the STUN feature
that oddly enough requires you to clear it to work ... FYI:
http://forum.gizmoproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=2295

Here are the details that you have to manually cram into the settings
in the first place:
http://support.gizmoproject.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=88