List reply-to (was: UOL Anti spam is back, again...)

On Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:54 PM -0600 Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't necessarily agree, but I'm too lazy to track which
lists do and don't and just hit 'Reply to all' for all lists,
which may or may not have a side effect of sending an extra
copy to the previous sender, and in the cases where it does
it may or may not be wanted.

Mulberry has a nifty "Reply to" dialog to deal with this:

<http://www.itd.umich.edu/itcsdocs/s4312/#workwith>

Just check the boxes to tell it which people in the original message's headers should go in which header (if any) in the reply. If you're starting a new thread and just using the old message to get the list address, you can click "Create New" to get rid of the References header.

Shame that the company went bankrupt and the program is now orphaned.