Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 12:51, Tony Heaton wrote:
>I know I'm adding to it, but there has been more spam about UOL than
> has come from UOL!

In which case your ISP is doing some prefiltering for you.
Those that are getting it, are getting one for every post they make to
the effected list, which includes this one, debian-user, fedora-legacy,
fedora-docs, OOusers, and video4linux.  Maybe more, but I'm not subbed
to the whole world (yet).

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: