Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

Tony Heaton:
>> I know I'm adding to it, but there has been more spam about UOL than
>> has come from UOL!

Technically, the messages about dealing with it aren't spam, and there's
probably quite a few people who're glad to know of various ways of
automatically handling it.

Gene Heskett:
> In which case your ISP is doing some prefiltering for you.  Those that
> are getting it, are getting one for every post they make to the
> effected list, which includes this one, debian-user, fedora-legacy,
> fedora-docs, OOusers, and video4linux.  Maybe more, but I'm not subbed
> to the whole world (yet).

I don't get them at all, though I'm subscribed and posting in a bit of
an unusual way.  However, I do wonder whether there are any list members
who're able to personally visit an office of this ISP and make an issue
about it in a way that's a bit difficult to ignore.

I read messages from the public lists.