Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

From: "Tim" <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tony Heaton:
I know I'm adding to it, but there has been more spam about UOL than
has come from UOL!

Technically, the messages about dealing with it aren't spam, and there's
probably quite a few people who're glad to know of various ways of
automatically handling it.

You have an "ignored_mailbox" and I have "/dev/null". It's the same
thing, really. And that is the canonical way to handle stupidity that
is willfull and repetitive. There is no way on this silly planet in
this silly planetary system in this silly galaxy in this silly universe
that I will answer one of those challenges. It may be a "silly principle";
but, it is no sillier than your "ignored_mailbox", is it?

{^_-}   Joanne the Silly B.... from San Bernardino County.