Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

This list is mostly noise at the management level.
Didn't you read what I wrote?

I said: Pay somebody for reading this list and filter the noise into
reports to the management.

That doesnt sound like a good idea to me really. It would be grossly inefficient for anyone to track all the mailing lists users post into and then try filter out anything important at the management level. The signal to noise level ratio is just too much. Users can very well bring

Too poor you mean, I bet. It is impossible to get a signal to noise
ratio too good - in most cases.

{^_-}